Arizona Super Show
The Lowrider Arizona Super Show is a long running classic and custom car show that has brought families and car enthusiasts together for more than 25 years. This show is once a year and has been a part of the Valley of the Sun’s Lowrider Community in many memorable venues, but now sets its home inside the exceptional State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ. Premier custom and classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, pedal cars, and special interest exhibitors from across the United States and beyond fill the inside stadium floor, outside plaza and parking lot, making it the largest lowrider car show in the nation.
This is a family friendly event with music performances, food trucks, a kid’s fun zone, and kid’s face painting. As part of the day’s entertainment, there will be a car hop competition featuring the top contenders in the industry! Stay tuned for a musical line up announcement.
Come enjoy what people have said “ …is the best Lowrider show in the West!”
Tickets & Ticket Office Information
Tickets are available for purchase at the Stadium Ticket Office or online at Ticketmaster.
Stadium Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday 10AM to 6PM and Saturdays from 10AM to 2:30PM. The Stadium Ticket Office will be extending their hours on Friday, February 21 from 7AM to 6PM and will open on Saturday, February 22 starting at 7AM.
Clear Bag Policy
State Farm Stadium enforces a Clear Bag Policy for all concerts.
The Clear Bag Policy strictly limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium is enforced for most events. Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any bags or purses if possible. The following will be permitted:
- Each fan may carry one bag of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" -OR- a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Fans may also carry a small clutch or wallet 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
For more information on Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
The following items are not be permitted inside State Farm Stadium. Metal detector screening and bag search will take place. Items not allowed into the stadium must be returned to car or discarded.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses including iPads
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks”
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
Parking at the stadium will cost $10 per vehicle. Please have cash or credit card ready upon arrival into the lots. Parking lots will open at 11:00 AM.
Click Here for Arizona Super Show event day parking map.
Directions to Stadium
State Farm Stadium is located in Glendale, Arizona, 16 miles (approximately 24 minutes) west of downtown Phoenix. The stadium should be accessed from AZ Loop 101 utilizing Exit 5 (Camelback Road) or Exit 7B (Glendale Road).
The Glendale Traffic Management Center, in partnership with ADOT, will be monitoring event day traffic and providing real-time traffic management via Twitter at www.twitter.com/GlendaleTraffic. Fans can also call 511 for the latest updated traffic information.