PlayStation® Fiesta Bowl
College Football Playoff Semifinal
The Valley of the Sun will be in the national spotlight once again for the 49th Annual PlayStation® Fiesta Bowl as two of the nation's top four teams take the field at State Farm Stadium on December 28th.
APS Fiesta Bowl Stadium Club Pregame Party
Kick your pregame festivities up a notch at the APS Fiesta Bowl Stadium Club Pregame Party in an exclusive area located on the Great Lawn at State Farm Stadium. APS Stadium Club is unlike any other tailgate you have ever experienced, offering big screen televisions, live entertainment, an all-you-can-eat buffet and seven complimentary drink tickets. Creating the ultimate game day atmosphere, APS Stadium Club offers the best value of any tailgate party around.
Tickets for the PlayStation® Fiesta Bowl can be purchased on the Fiesta Bowl Website or in person at the Fiesta Bowl Ticket Office located at 7135 E Camelback Road, Suite 190, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251.
All fans entering the building will need a ticket.
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced for the Fiesta Bowl. State Farm Stadium strongly recommends fans to not bring any bags, however the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one (1) gallon freezer bag. Please review the complete bag policy by clicking here.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags not in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks”
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
Wheelchair assistance is available to guests upon entry into the stadium and is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for wheelchair assistance can be made by asking a stadium staff member or by visiting a Guest Services Office located near Sections 104, 123, 417 and 448.
The stadium will provide wheelchairs and a staff member to escort guests to their seats, but it is requested that mobility impaired patrons be accompanied by another adult in their party. Upon arrival at the seating location, guests are required to surrender wheelchairs to stadium staff.
Plan your experience at State Farm Stadium by viewing the Interactive Stadium Map. Find your section, the closest restroom, and favorite gameday fare plus much more.