Garth Brooks Stadium Tour
- Mar. 23 Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Garth Brooks makes his electrifying return to Arizona on Saturday, March 23rd before a record-breaking, sellout crowd of over 75,000 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale. All fans should be aware that in addition to the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour, State Farm Stadium is also hosting Cirque du Soleil in Parking Lot W3 with two performances scheduled on March 23rd (1:00 PM and 5:00 PM) and Trisha’s Tailgate on South Lawn beginning at 2:30 PM.
To minimize inconvenience or delays, State Farm Stadium strongly recommends that all ticket holders:
- Arrive in the stadium area early (no later than 4 PM) & carpool.
- Follow the directions of traffic police & park in the first available lot.
- Leave bags at home.
Event Day Timeline
- 12PM: Sportsman’s Park carparks open for vehicles and fans
- 2:30PM: Trisha's Tailgate opens
- 3PM: Great Lawn opens for tailgating
- 4PM: Plaza opens
- 5PM: Public entrances, Gates 1, 2 and 3 open for all ticket holders
- 7PM: Show begins
A limited number of unobstructed tickets in good locations were released on Monday, March 18 but the show is expected to be sold out on Saturday, March 23. Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com/GarthBrooks, Ticketmaster Express at 1-866-448-7849, or Ticketmaster App on a mobile device.
Driving to the Stadium
If driving to the concert, heavy traffic on all roadways should be anticipated and planned for with the heaviest volume anticipated between 4 PM and 7 PM. We strongly recommend that fans plan for extra time getting to the stadium and to carpool and arrive no later than 4:00 PM to minimize the potential for delays.
In addition to stadium parking lots, concert parking is available at Westgate and in lots located throughout the Glendale Sports and Entertainment District. Upon arrival to the stadium area, fans should follow the directions of Glendale Police Officers and park in the first available lot. All parking lots in the Glendale Sports and Entertainment District are conveniently located and a 5 to 10 minute walk to the stadium depending on the lot location.
- Parking at the stadium or at Westgate will cost $20 per vehicle. Please have cash available for parking as credit cards are not accepted at all parking locations.
- Tailgating will be permitted in all stadium parking lots however no tailgating will be allowed in Westgate lots. For those who would like to tailgate, please arrive early and park in a stadium lot.
RV Parking opens at 12PM in the designated oversized parking lot and is on sale now at ParkingJuju.com. Overnight parking is not permitted.
ADA Parking is available in all lots at State Farm Stadium. A valid state-issued hangtag or license plate is required to park in a signed ADA spot.
Rideshare + Drop Off and Pick Up
Fans arriving via rideshare prior to the plaza opening at 4pm should request a drop-off at Westgate. Garth fans arriving after 4pm will be directed south of the stadium via Loop 101 to Cardinals Way (Bethany Home Road) to 91st Avenue.
Lyft to #GARTHinGLENDALE using promo code STATEFARMSTADIUM for $5 off your first 4 rides.
Remember that Clear Bag Policy is in effect for the concert. Rideshare users should make sure belongings adhear to the policy as there will not be provisions for checking bags at the stadium.
Tailgate for #GARTHinGLENDALE on the Great Lawn with family and friends. Tents, tables, coolers and chairs are permitted. The below rules must be adheared to for safety and enjoyment of all fans.
- Hours of Activity: Tailgating activities are permitted from the opening of the Great Lawn and all parking areas at 3pm until 7pm only. Tailgating after the event has begun or post-game is not permitted.
- Alcohol Consumption: Excessive or underage consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. Drinking games or any other activity that is linked to competitive or binge drinking are not permitted. Games or activities determined by security staff to be unsafe or which could cause harm to other fans will not be allowed.
- Grills: Natural gas or propane grills are permitted, however, charcoal grills and oil fryers are not permitted.
- Tents: Fans are permitted to bring up to a 10’ by 10’ shade tent for use on the grass areas within Sportsman’s Park. So that many fans can enjoy the Great Lawn and south fields, tailgate groups will be limited to one tent. Fans are not allowed to rope off or reserve large tailgate areas on the Great Lawn.
- Food and Beverages: Fans are limited to preparing/providing food and beverages for their family and friends only. Private catering companies or the sale of food or beverage items to other fans is not permitted.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Unmanned aircraft systems (i.e. drones, radio controlled model aircraft, etc.) are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices will result in immediate ejection from the area and law enforcement intervention.
- Audio Equipment: Portable public address systems are not permitted and large portable radios and sound systems inside vehicles cannot be used at excessive volume levels or play music not suitable for a public setting (i.e. profanity in lyrics) as determined by parking lot or security team member.
- Generators: Small portable electric generators (6500W or less) are allowed, however, electrical cords cannot be placed across parking area drive aisles, any sidewalk or create a trip hazard for other fans.
- Prohibited Items and Activities: Weapons of any kind, fireworks, glass containers, the sale of goods or services, advertising or the display of commercial signage on tents is not permitted.
- Waste: The Cardinals encourage all fans to reduce, reuse and recycle and dispose of all waste in appropriate waste and recycling containers located throughout all tailgating areas.
Pre and Post Concert Entertainment & Activities
Trisha's Tailgate, hosted by country superstar Trisha Yearwood, opens at 2:30 PM on South Lawn. Guests will enjoy unlimited food and two drink tickets. Tickets for this exclusive fan experience are limited and can be .
Westgate Entertainment District
Grab pre-show dinner and drinks at Westgate Entertainment District, a 5 to10 minute walk from the stadium. Westgate offers nearly 20 full-service eateries such as Fat Tuesday, Salt Tacos & Tequila, Bar Louie, The Lola and Yard House. After the titan of country encores, slip on (back) down to Westgate where the whiskey drowns and the beer will chase your post-show blues away! Party people can stick around for another round at several dance-worthy destinations, with country DJs and fellow enthusiastic cowboys and girls. Visit www.westgateaz.com/dine/dining-guide for Westgate’s full restaurant line-up and www.westgateaz.com/garth for additional event day information.
Tanger Outlets Westgate
Come early, Shop early with TangerStyle! Beat the crowd for #GARTHinGLENDALE at Tanger Outlets Westgate - shop happy and save big with TangerStyle 25% OFF coupons. Visit the Tanger Team for free coupons, clear bag giveaways (while supplies last), music, games and more! For more information, www.tangeroutlet.com/tangerstyle.
The following items are not be permitted inside State Farm Stadium. Metal detector screening and bag search will take place. Items not allowed into the stadium must be returned to car or discarded.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags not in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy
- Banners or signs larger than 28" x 22"
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses including iPads
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks”
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
Mobile Ticket Entry
If you have tickets on your mobile device, locate the tickets in the Ticketmaster App or the mobile Ticketmaster website. Ticket barcodes can be found in the Ticketmaster app or website under My Account. Downloading ticket(s) to a phone's digital wallet prior to the event is recommended as it will allow for seamless entry into the stadium if there is limited cell phone service. If tickets were purchased for friends or family, transfer tickets so each fan scans a ticket at the door. Upon arrival at the stadium, present the barcode to the ticket scanner and you're in. Click here for Mobile Entry FAQs
Field Level Seating
Fans with Field Level tickets should enter on the North side of the stadium at Gate 2 that faces the Westgate Entertainment District. Upon entering the stadium at Gate 2, Field Level ticket holders will be issued a wristband. Both a ticket and wristband will be required to access Field Level seating areas. All fans should be familiar with the Mobile Entry requirements prior to arriving at the stadium.
Wheelchair assistance is available to guests upon entry into the stadium and is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for wheelchair assistance can be made by asking a stadium staff member or by visiting a Guest Services Office located near Sections 104, 123, 417 and 448.
The stadium will provide wheelchairs and a staff member to escort guests to their seats, but it is requested that mobility impaired patrons be accompanied by another adult in their party. Upon arrival at the seating location, guests are required to surrender wheelchairs to stadium staff.
If you require assistance during your visit to State Farm Stadium, or wish to report violations of the Code of Conduct, stadium staff can be reached by phone or text message:
Event Day Hotline: 623-433-7156
Text Message Hotline: Text “Cards” <SPACE> issue and location to 69050
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced for the Garth Brooks concert. We strongly recommend fans to not bring any bags however the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one (1) gallon freezer bag. Please review the complete bag policy by clicking here.
Westbound Loop 101 Closure from Pima Road to Scottsdale Road
Loop 101 Westbound will be closed from Pima Road to Scottsdale Road starting at 10:00 PM on Friday, 3/22 through 5:00 AM on Monday, 3/25. Concert traffic should consider using alternate routes such as SR-51 North to Loop 101 West. If utilizing Loop 101 Westbound, consider exiting early to avoid the closure detour area as delays are possible.
- Alternate routes will include exiting Loop 101 at (Princess) Pima Rd North to Thompson Peak Parkway West to Scottsdale Road South to re-enter Loop 101 West.
- Additionally, traffic can exit at Loop 101 at Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and head West to Scottsdale Road North to re-access Loop 101 West. Traffic should consider exiting early to avoid the closure detour area as delays are possible.
State Farm Stadium is located in Glendale, Arizona, 16 miles (approximately 24 minutes) west of downtown Phoenix. The stadium should be accessed from AZ Loop 101 utilizing Exit 5 (Camelback Road) or Exit 7B (Glendale Road).
The Glendale Traffic Management Center, in partnership with ADOT, will be monitoring event day traffic and providing real-time traffic management via Twitter at www.twitter.com/GlendaleTraffic. Fans can also call 511 for the latest updated traffic information.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.