Concacaf Gold Cup Semifinals - Haiti vs. Mexico
State Farm Stadium is excited to host Haiti and Mexico as they compete in the Semifinal round of the Concacaf Gold Cup on Tuesday, July 2.
Event Day Timeline
10 AM: Ticket Office Opens
2 PM: Parking Lots Open
2 PM: Futbol Fiesta Opens
5:30 PM: Stadium Gates Open
7 PM: Match Starts
The Concacaf Gold Cup is the premier regional soccer championship that crowns the best national team in North, Central America and the Caribbean, featuring some of the hemisphere’s best players and teams.
Canada, Mexico and the United States automatically qualify for the Gold Cup in representation of North America. The additional participating nations in the 2019 Gold Cup will qualify through Concacaf Nations League Qualifier competition, to be played in September, October, and November of 2018, and March of 2019.
Taking place every two years, the Concacaf Gold Cup is the official national team championship of the region, which includes North and Central America and the Caribbean. Drawing large crowds and millions of television viewers across the region, the Gold Cup is a celebration of soccer, sportsmanship, and culture. The winner of the 2019 tournament will win continental bragging rights and an assured spot in the Concacaf Cup play-in game to qualify for the 2021 FIFA Confederations Cup.
Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Express at 1-866-448-7849, or Ticketmaster App on a mobile device.
Box Office Extended Hours:
Sunday, June 30 – 12PM to 6PM
Monday, July 1 – 10AM to 8PM
Upon arrival to the stadium area, fans should follow the directions of Glendale Police Officers and park in the first available lot. All parking lots in the Glendale Sports and Entertainment District are conveniently located and a 5 to 10 minute walk to the stadium depending on the lot location. Cash and credit cards are accepted at all Sportsman's Park carparks. Please have payment ready upon arrival to the lot.
Driving to the Stadium
If driving to the match, heavy traffic on all roadways should be anticipated and planned for with the heaviest volume anticipated between 5 PM and 7 PM. We strongly recommend that fans plan for extra time getting to the stadium and to carpool and arrive no later than 5 PM to minimize the potential for delays.
Rideshare / Pick up + Drop off
To avoid parking lot traffic, rideshare or carpool to the match. Dropoff at Westgate Entertainment District for pre-event dinner + drinks.
Tailgate for Gold Cup at State Farm Stadium with family and friends. Tents, tables, coolers and chairs are permitted. The below rules must be adhered to for safety and enjoyment of all fans.
- Hours of Activity: Tailgating activities are permitted from the opening of the Great Lawn and all parking areas at 3 PM until 7 PM only. Tailgating after the event has begun or post-game is not permitted.
- Alcohol Consumption: Excessive or underage consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. Drinking games or any other activity that is linked to competitive or binge drinking are not permitted. Games or activities determined by security staff to be unsafe or which could cause harm to other fans will not be allowed.
- Grills: Natural gas or propane grills are permitted, however, charcoal grills and oil fryers are not permitted.
- Tents: Fans are permitted to bring up to a 10’ by 10’ shade tent for use on the grass areas within Sportsman’s Park. So that many fans can enjoy the Great Lawn and south fields, tailgate groups will be limited to one tent. Fans are not allowed to rope off or reserve large tailgate areas on the Great Lawn.
- Food and Beverages: Fans are limited to preparing/providing food and beverages for their family and friends only. Private catering companies or the sale of food or beverage items to other fans is not permitted.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Unmanned aircraft systems (i.e. drones, radio controlled model aircraft, etc.) are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices will result in immediate ejection from the area and law enforcement intervention.
- Audio Equipment: Portable public address systems are not permitted and large portable radios and sound systems inside vehicles cannot be used at excessive volume levels or play music not suitable for a public setting (i.e. profanity in lyrics) as determined by parking lot or security team member.
- Generators: Small portable electric generators (6500W or less) are allowed, however, electrical cords cannot be placed across parking area drive aisles, any sidewalk or create a trip hazard for other fans.
- Prohibited Items and Activities: Weapons of any kind, fireworks, glass containers, the sale of goods or services, advertising or the display of commercial signage on tents is not permitted.
- Waste: The Cardinals encourage all fans to reduce, reuse and recycle and dispose of all waste in appropriate waste and recycling containers located throughout all tailgating areas.
Futbol Fiesta + Pre Match Activities
There are many pre and post show dining, events and entertainment ptions available in the Glendale Sports and Entertainment District including Futbol Fiesta taking place on the South Lawn, Westgate and Tanger Outlets.
Futbol Fiesta opens at 2:00 PM on South Lawn. Enjoy pre-match enertainment including interactive games, photo opportunities and meet-and-greets with former soccer legends. Enjoy your favorite tailgate foods and drinks from Primetime Grill. Admission is complimentary.
Westgate Entertainment District
This is not a drill… kick it at 20+ bars & eateries here with your dream team before & after the match – we’re just steps from State Farm Stadium! Rep your team & waive your flags proud at the entertainment hub! Westgate offers nearly 20 full-service eateries such as Fat Tuesday, Salt Tacos & Tequila, Bar Louie, The Lola and Yard House. Visit www.westgateaz.com/dine/dining-guide for Westgate’s full restaurant line-up.
Tanger Outlets Westgate
Mobile Ticket Entry
If you have tickets on your mobile device, locate the tickets in the Ticketmaster App or the mobile Ticketmaster website. Ticket barcodes can be found in the Ticketmaster app or website under My Account. Downloading ticket(s) to a phone's digital wallet prior to the event is recommended as it will allow for seamless entry into the stadium if there is limited cell phone service. If tickets were purchased for friends or family, transfer tickets so each fan scans a ticket at the door. Upon arrival at the stadium, present the barcode to the ticket scanner and you're in. Click here for Mobile Entry FAQ
The following items are not be permitted inside State Farm Stadium. Metal detector screening and bag search will take place. Items not allowed into the stadium must be returned to car or discarded.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags not in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses including iPads
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks”
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced for the Gold Cup Semifinal match. We strongly recommend fans to not bring any bags however the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one (1) gallon freezer bag. Please review the complete bag policy by clicking here.
If you require assistance during your visit to State Farm Stadium, or wish to report violations of the Code of Conduct, stadium staff can be reached by phone or text message:
Event Day Hotline: 623-433-7156
Text Message Hotline: Text “Cards” <SPACE> issue and location to 69050
Wheelchair assistance is available to guests upon entry into the stadium and is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for wheelchair assistance can be made by asking a stadium staff member or by visiting a Guest Services Office located near Sections 104, 123, 417 and 448.
The stadium will provide wheelchairs and a staff member to escort guests to their seats, but it is requested that mobility impaired patrons be accompanied by another adult in their party. Upon arrival at the seating location, guests are required to surrender wheelchairs to stadium staff.
State Farm Stadium is located in Glendale, Arizona, 16 miles (approximately 24 minutes) west of downtown Phoenix. The stadium should be accessed from AZ Loop 101 utilizing Exit 5 (Camelback Road) or Exit 7B (Glendale Road).
The Glendale Traffic Management Center, in partnership with ADOT, will be monitoring event day traffic and providing real-time traffic management via Twitter at www.twitter.com/GlendaleTraffic. Fans can also call 511 for the latest updated traffic information.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.