Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
- July 19 Friday 10:00 AM
- July 20 Saturday 10:00 AM
- July 21 Sunday 10:00 AM
Shop over 850 inspiring home décor, landscaping & remodeling booths for huge summer savings at Arizona’s Best Home Show, all indoors, air-conditioned inside the State Farm Stadium and FREE Parking.
Electric scooter & wheelchairs available for rent, large food court plus ATM's onsite for your convenience.
- Make Your Own Summer Time Sugar Scrub & Bath Bombs:Turn your bath & shower into a summer time beach party. If you can’t make it to the islands, let Trish from Carefree Bath & Body teach you how to bring the tropics home by mixing up your own piña colada sugar scrub & refreshing watermelon bath bombs.
- DIY Succulent Terrarium:Go “Under the Sea” with our garden design instructor from Yaymaker for a fun party of planting & digging. Create your own succulent terrarium using a variety of live succulents, colored moss & decorative seashells.
- How to Install Your Own Kitchen Tile Backsplash:Does your kitchen have the blahs? One of the easiest ways you can upgrade an old, tired kitchen is to add an above the counter tile backsplash. Learn from Jake, our tile professional, how to select materials, layout considerations, trim pieces & transitions, prep for installation plus setting materials. See how easy it really is!
- What’s Next, Grouting Your Tile Backsplash Demo:So you have your tile backsplash up, now what? Join Jake, our tile professional, for his live demo to learn how to complete your beautiful backsplash. Learn your grout options, tools needed, preparing for grout mixing, spreading, cleaning/finishing to get the job done!
- Paint Your Own Doormat:Say goodbye to boring doormats & give your entrance a fun new greeting with Nadine, from Little German Boutique! Choose a design that best fits your home’s personality & learn how to paint your own custom doormat that will spark conversation with every person that visits your home.
- Arizona Themed Crafting:Take a seat with The Painted Ladies and enjoy designing your own AZ state themed décor featuring Arizona “Home” board painting, colorful desert donkey painting or potted cactus salvaged wood painting.
- DIY Cabinet Painting Demo: Learn how to easily & properly paint cabinets for a fresh new look with local expert, Rachel, of Restyle Junkie. She’ll teach you the steps to get the job done including labeling, prep, taping tips & more.
- Chalk Couture Chalkboard Art:If you love chalkboard signs this craft is for you. Join Adele to discover the fun & easy world of Chalk Couture. Learn how to use chalkboard paste & silkscreen transfers to bring your home together with this beautiful script décor.
- Clever Ways to Add More Storage Throughout Your Home:Learn the latest in storage solutions & how to make more space with DEA Kitchen & Bath. Eric will share the many options to maximize function & design for your garage, laundry room, pantry, under the stairs space & more.
- DIY Artificial Turf & Upkeep Tips… It’s Really Easy:Join the experts at The Synthetic Grass Store for the DIY step-by-step process to install luxurious artificial turf & simple tips to extend the life of your turf. Learn a proper base, infill & seaming techniques plus how to brush, remove debris, treat stains and manage pet odor.
- 10 Easy DIY Kitchen Updates:Take a seat with Rachel, from Restyle Junkie to learn 10 easy ways to give your kitchen a new style. A sneak peek into her updates includes: new hardware, cabinet painting, adding crown molding, trendy backsplashes, organizing clutter, island updates, open shelving, lighting, accessorizing & matching appliances.
- FREE Seminars with the University of Arizona Master Gardeners: Learn from the garden experts how to test your soil for healthy planting, select & care for citrus, solve lawn problems & so much more! Gardening book sale & plant probes available for purchase.
- Design your Backyard Sanctuary: FREE walk up landscape consultation & take home design from the professionals at Horticultural Frontiers. Be sure to bring your backyard pictures & measurements (a $350 value).
- Complimentary Wine Tasting: Explore fine wines throughout the Show of the finest vineyards from around the world and discover your new favorite red or white…or maybe both.
- Beeswax Candle Making & Honey Sampling: Buzz on over to the “AZ Queen Bee” booth and grab a wick & beeswax to roll your own take home candle. Also, sample tasty desert bloom, orange blossom and cinnamon infused honey plus her newest creamed strawberry, chocolate, & lemon honeys. Then observe a live bee hive and pick up a “cooking with honey” recipe from Hannah, the American Honey Queen.
- A Pet Lover’s Attraction: See fascinating tricks, impressive obedience techniques and take home tips to teach your loving pet from the canine experts, Dog Training Elite.
- Back to School Backpack & School Supply Drive*: Help a student start the school year prepared by donating a new backpack or school supplies benefitting the Maricopa County Home Shows Community Partner, The Maricopa County Education Service Agency. See supply list below.
Admission: Adult: $8.00, 3-12yrs $2.00, 2yrs and under free
Senior Morning: Friday 10a-12p $4.00 admission for all Seniors 60+
Customer Appreciation:Friday 4p-6p, Sunday 2p-5p $4.00 admission
Military Appreciation:$4 admission with valid Military ID
Free Admission: Donate a new backpack for 2 FREE admission tickets or any (5) school supplies from the list on MCHomeShows.com for 1 FREE admission ticket
July Birthday’s:Visit the Info booth for a special gift with valid ID
Backpack & School Supply Drive
*Your ticket to the Summer 2019 Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show can be a student’s ticket to a successful start to the school year. Nearly 1 in 4 children under the age of 18 in Maricopa County lives in poverty, leaving many families unable to buy the essentials that will prepare their students for learning. You can help!
► Donate a new backpack & receive 2 FREE tickets to the Home Show at Gate 2.
► Donate any (5) of the following schools supplies & receive 1 FREE admission ticket:
4-pack of glue sticks · Pack of ballpoint pens (12/box) · Box of no. 2 pencils (12/box) · Box of colored pencils (12/box) · Box of water-based markers (8/box) · Box of crayons (16/box) · 4-pack of dry erase markers · Single subject spiral-bound notebook · Package of loose-leaf notebook paper · Pocket folders · Scotch tape
The Maricopa County Education Service Agency will be on-site at Gate 2 collecting backpacks and school supplies, as well as offering information on volunteering in schools and innovative educational programs. MCESA aims to ensure all 744,816 school-age children in Maricopa County graduate college- and career-ready. Donations of gently used books, appropriate for elementary-age readers, will also be accepted.