Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
Brighten up your home in more ways than one, just in time for the Spring Equinox. With more than 900 home improvement vendor booths, it’s easy to experiment with your creativity to tackle new and exciting home projects. With so many services, products, and contractors in one location, under one roof, the Home Show has it all.
The best deals on patio furniture, kitchen and bath remodeling, windows, solar, décor, granite, flooring, plants, artificial turf, pools & spas – the home show is a mecca for inspiration and ideas.
Admission: Adult: $8, 3-12: $3, 2 and under: free
Customer Appreciation: Fri. 2PM - 5PM, Sun. 2PM - 5PM $4 Admission
Senior Morning (Seniors 60+): Fri. 10AM - 12PM $4 Admission
Military Appreciation: $4 Admission with valid Military ID
Cash not accepted at the Box Office, debit/credit cards only.
- Friday: 10AM - 5PM
- Senior Morning: 10AM - 12PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
- Sunday: 10AM - 5PM
- Tea Time!: Join Tucson Tea for a sampling of their unique and flavorful teas. While sipping, you will learn the simple way to brew loose leaf tea, and how you can improve your health with simple ingredients found in your pantry. Attend the tasting and receive a chance to win a deluxe tea set, including an electric kettle!
- Walkup Landscape Design & Consultation: FREE landscaping consultation & take-home design from the licensed professionals at Horticultural Frontiers (a $350 value!). Be sure to bring your backyard measurements & pictures.
- Ask a Master Gardener: The University of Arizona Master Gardeners are highly trained experts in everything from herb gardens to vegetables to succulents. Watch and learn as they discuss and demonstrate the basics of planting and maintaining your garden. Topics include “attracting butterflies and hummingbirds, tomatoes, citrus care and more. Each seminar is interactive and free so attend one or attend them all.
- Handmade Headquarters: Hands on, fun and engaging make-and-take Pinterest inspired crafting workshops for all skill levels. Free with home show admission.
- Birdhouse Woodworking Class: Learn the basics of woodworking as you make a custom, take home bird house. On My Grind Wood Design will leave you with the knowledge and basics to continue the craft at home.
- Dejunk your Closet with Inspired Closets: Organizational experts offer help to plan, design and build the closet not just the closet you want, but the closet you need to live a clean and organized lifestyle.
- Custom DIY Bathmat: Get creative with Creative Chalk as you personalize a take home bathmat. Use chalk ink techniques and adorable stencils from Chalk Couture during this step-by-step class to customize a bathmat unique to you.
- Refinish or Remodel? Remodeling pricing continues to climb significantly higher, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures get demoed and thrown into landfills across the valley. There must be a better way! It’s called refinishing & modern finishes can save up to 90% compared to replacement costs. Save yourself time and money with the refinishing pros at Miracle Method and learn all about how to refinish cabinets, fixtures, showers, tubs and flooring to make your space feel new again.
- DIY Roof Repair and Roof Patching: In this highly informative and interactive seminar brought to you by the roofing experts at Renco Roofing, you’ll learn how to perform basic roof repairs and patches on your own roof which will cut down on cost and prolong the life of your roof.
- Spring Cleaning Hacks: The Clean Team at Norwex are sharing hacks and tips to achieve the ultimate Spring clean without the use of chemicals. They’ll also share how to make cleaning easier and quicker while demonstrating the differences between dust rags and mops and everyday household uses for detergent and DIY cleaning paste. No one likes to clean, but we all must do it! In this presentation, learn how to make it more enjoyable.
- Clay Jewelry Tray: Mould, design and paint your very own take home jewelry tray. Customize and make this adorable tray unique to you through moulding and painting techniques suitable for all skill levels.