Mecum Auto Auctions
- Mar. 28 Tuesday 8:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Mar. 29 Wednesday 8:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Mar. 30 Thursday 8:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Mar. 31 Friday 8:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Apr. 1 Saturday 8:00 AM Buy Tickets
Mecum Auctions Returns to Glendale!
DAILY TICKET PRICE
- Advance Ticket: $20 per person, per day. Online-only.
- Advance Tickets sales offered until 11:59PM March 27, 2023 CDT
- Once Auction Begins: $30 per person, per day.
- At the gate and online
- Children 12 years and younger get in free.
- All Mecum admissions are sold on a nonrefundable basis.
Saturday through Monday, March 25-27 from 8 AM until 6 PM
Gates open daily at 8 AM
Gates close one hour after the final vehicle of the day crosses the block.
Will begin at 10 AM daily.
Road Art will be offered daily prior to vehicles.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except for documented service animals)
- Bags that do not meet NFL guidelines (must be clear and less than 12” x 12” x 6” in size)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ or with a non-sport message
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – glass bottles, cans and thermoses
- Cameras with professional lenses (larger than 8 inches) and tripods/monopods
- Chewing tobacco
- E-cigarettes/Vaporizer Pens
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent in a public setting
- Coolers of any kind
- Food (except for children under the age of two years old)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers of any kind (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks” and brooms
- Seat Cushions except those which are one piece and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas
- Golf carts, skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Unmanned aircraft systems (drones, etc.)
- Video Cameras (single purpose)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
For more information on Prohibited Items, click here.
Code of Conduct
State Farm Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our staff will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
Stay up-to-date with State Farm Stadium events, news and exclusive presale opportunities by joining the First In Line email list!