Mecum Auto Auctions
Mecum Auctions will return to Glendale, Arizona, this March 16-19 with an estimated 1,500 classic and collector cars slated to cross the auction block at State Farm Stadium. From muscle cars to Corvettes, to ‘50s classics, customs, pickup trucks and more, Mecum has them all, and with available amenities from financing options, to auto transport services and even ownership transfer of purchases, the auction is a one-stop-shop for finding and acquiring your next dream car.
Additional Ticket Information
General Admission - Daily Ticket Price
- Advance Ticket: $20 per person, per day.
- (Advance Tickets sales offered until 11:59PM March 15, 2022 CDT)
- Once Auction Begins: $30 per person, per day. (At the gate and online)
- Children 12 years and younger get in free.
- All Mecum admissions are sold on a nonrefundable basis.
- Monday and Tuesday, March 14-15 from 8 AM-6 PM
- Gates open daily at 8 AM
- Gates close one hour after the final vehicle of the day crosses the block.
- Wednesday through Saturday, March 16-19 at 10 AM
Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols
First, and most importantly, the health and safety of all guests in State Farm Stadium is paramount.
- Increasing sanitization of high touch point areas including door handles, hand rails, and elevator buttons
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
- Implemented a cashless environment to decrease physical contact with fans
- Added a Isolation Area for employees and fans who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms after entering the stadium
Mecum Auctions Safety Protocols
Mecum Auctions staff will be adhering to local, state and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 and encourages customers to do so as well for their safety and others.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except for documented service animals)
- Bags that do not meet NFL guidelines (must be clear and less than 12” x 12” x 6” in size)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ or with a non-sport message
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – glass bottles, cans and thermoses
- Cameras with professional lenses (larger than 8 inches) and tripods/monopods
- Chewing tobacco
- E-cigarettes/Vaporizer Pens
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent in a public setting
- Coolers of any kind
- Food (except for children under the age of two years old)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers of any kind (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks” and brooms
- Seat Cushions except those which are one piece and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas
- Golf carts, skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Unmanned aircraft systems (drones, etc.)
- Video Cameras (single purpose)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
For more information on Prohibited Items, click here.
Code of Conduct
State Farm Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our staff will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.