Monster Jam returns to State Farm Stadium for the second time in 2018. The show will feature some of the best trucks and drivers including:
- Brodozer, Heavy D
- Devastator, Mark Schroeder
- Grave Digger, Adam Anderson
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior, Bryce Kenny
- Hooked, Bryan Wright
- Lucas Oil Crusader, Linsey Weenk
- Max-D, Colton Eichelberger
- McGruff, Rod Wood
- Monster Energy, Todd LeDuc
- Scooby-Doo, Haley Gauley
- Son-Uva Digger, Ryan Anderson
- Stone Crusher, Steve Sims
- Team Hot Wheels, Scott Buetow
- Whiplash, Brianna Mahon
*Trucks/Drivers are subject to change.
Dual Event Information
Early arrival is recommended as heavy traffic is expected in and around the Glendale Entertainment District as vehicles arrive for Monster Jam as well as the Arizona Coyotes home opener. Delays should be anticipated and fans should plan for additional commute time.
- Arrive early: Parking Lots open at 1PM
- Have parking pass, cash or credit card ready before entering the lot. Parking is $20 per vehicle
- All rideshare drop-off and pick-ups should take place at Westgate Entertainment District, North of the stadium
The Monster Jam Pit Party provides unprecedented access to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers. This unique experience in the world of motorsports gives you access to see the trucks up close, take pictures, meet the drivers and get their autographs.
Time: 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Pit Passes: $15.00 each (Pit Passes must be accompanied by a same-day event ticket)
Click here to puchase Pit Passes.
Pit Party Early Access Pass
The Pit Party Early Access Pass is available to fans who purchase a ticket to the Saturday event and provides early entry into the Pit Party from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. This pass also serves as the regular Pit Party pass from 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. The Monster Jam drivers will depart from the Pit Party at 5:00 p.m. The Pit Party Early Access Pass must be accompanied by a same-day event ticket and quantities are limited.
Click here to purchase the Pit Party Early Access Pass.
Clear Bag Policy
The Clear Bag Policy strictly limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium will be enforced. Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any bags or purses if possible. The following will be permitted:
- Each fan may carry one bag of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" -OR- a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Fans may also carry a small clutch or wallet 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
For more information on Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Ride Share drop-off and pick up will take place near AMC Theater at Westgate Entertainment District.