Monster Jam returns to State Farm Stadium for an action packed Saturday, January 19, 2019. The show will feature some of the best trucks and drivers including:
- Black Pearl, Cole Venarad
- Black Stallion, J. Sylvester/M. Vaters
- Dragon, John Zimmer
- Grave Digger, Charlie Pauken
- Jester, Matt Pagliarulo
- Kracken, Nick Pagliarulo
- Lucas Oil Crusader, Linsey Weenk
- Megladon, Cory Rummell
- Monster Energy, Todd LeDuc
- Monster Mutt, Kevin King
- Over Bored, Jamey Garner
- Overkill Evolution, Mike Vaters II
- Whiplash, Brianna Mahon
*Trucks/Drivers are subject to change.
Feld Direct Group Sales 866-248-8740
The Monster Jam Pit Party provides unprecedented access to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers. This unique experience in the world of motorsports gives you access to see the trucks up close, take pictures, meet the drivers and get their autographs.
Time: 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Pit Passes: $15.00 each (Pit Passes must be accompanied by a same-day event ticket)
Click here to puchase Pit Passes.
Arrival and Parking Information
Traffic around State Farm Stadium and the Glendale Entertainment District is anticipated to be heavy on event day. Allow for additional travel time and be patient. The following steps should be taken to decrease arrival and parking time:
- Purchase parking in advance at Parking Juju for guaranteed space.
- Follow the arrival directions at the back of your parking pass or the corresponding route to your parking lot on the Parking Map for Monster Jam January 2019.
- Before entering the parking lot, have parking pass, cash or credit card ready. Parking is $20 per vehicle.
Rideshare and parent drop-off and pick-up will be located in the Westgate Entertainment District directly adjancent to State Farm Stadium.
Clear Bag Policy
State Farm Stadium will enforce a Clear Bag Policy for Monster Jam.
The Clear Bag Policy strictly limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium is enforced for most events. Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any bags or purses if possible. The following will be permitted:
- Each fan may carry one bag of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" -OR- a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Fans may also carry a small clutch or wallet 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
For more information on Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Event Day Timeline
East Parking Lots Open: 1pm
Early Pit Party Entry: 1:30-2:30pm - Enter at Gate 2
Pit Party: 2:30-5:30pm - Enter at Gate 2
All Parking Lots Open: 4pm
All Doors: 5:30pm
Opening Ceremonies: 6:30pm
Show Starts: 7pm