The most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today returns after a pandemic pause, roaring into Glendale for a high-octane weekend at State Farm Stadium on Saturday, May 29 and Sunday, May 30.
TRUCK LINEUP: Megalodon® driven by Adam Anderson; Grave Digger® driven by Krysten Anderson; Monster Energy® driven by Todd LeDuc; Great Clips Mohawk Warrior® driven by Bryce Kenny; Max-D™ driven by Tom Meents; Bakugan Dragonoid driven by Ryan Anderson; Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir; Monster Mutt® Dalmatian-Galaxy driver TBD; Vendetta driven by Mike Christensen; Jurassic Attack driven by Paul Jensen; Obsessed driven by Eric Swanson and Wildcard driven by BJ Johnson.
**Truck and driver line-up subject to change
Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols
First, and most importantly, the health and safety of all guests in State Farm Stadium is paramount.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees and fans
- Increasing sanitization of high touch point areas including door handles, hand rails, and elevator buttons
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
- Rearranged check-in and break areas to increase physical distancing
- Implemented a cashless environment to decrease physical contact with fans
- Implemented a minimum of three empty seats and at least one row of separation between all available seat groupings
- Seats only sold in quantities of two
- Requiring health screening and temperature checks for all employees
- Placed signage inside and outside the stadium to remind everyone to stay physically distant
- No seats will be available in the first 8 rows of the lower level
- Reduced elevator capacity
- Modified sinks and restroom stalls to encourage physical distancing
- Added a Isolation Area for employees and fans who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms after entering the stadium
Feld Entertainment Fan Health Promise
As a guest of Feld Entertainment, the safety of you, our fans, cast, crew, and everyone involved in Monster Jam is our top priority. Feld Entertainment requires face coverings for all Monster Jam attendees aged 2 and older per CDC and The Arizona Department of Health Services guidelines recommending that face coverings combined with social distancing are highly effective at preventing COVID-19 transmission. Our face covering policy is one of several wellness measures that we use for the safety of our fans and personnel across all of our Monster Jam events. For more information, please visit https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/fan-wellness
All ticket holders must agree that neither they, nor any of their guests, will attend Monster Jam if any one or more of the following is true on event day:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticketholders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their game tickets to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., the full pod of tickets) to one party.
In accordance with CDC recommendations, face coverings must be worn by everyone at all times while at State Farm Stadium. This policy applies to all staff, visitors, guests, ticketholders or any others in all areas of the stadium except for when actively eating or drinking while in a designated seated area.
- The policy applies to all persons 2 years of age or older.
- For guests or ticket holders, removal of face coverings while actively eating or drinking is only permitted while in designated seating areas. To minimize the potential for close contacts between guests, the consumption of food or beverages on concourses or in other public spaces of the stadium is not permitted.
- Face coverings must be properly worn and must completely cover the nose and mouth.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, face shields are not an acceptable replacement for a face covering and may not be utilized in place of a face covering.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings with exhalation valves or vents are not acceptable for use.
All face coverings must:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face.
Get your Premium Seating tickets to see world-class drivers deliver high octane, spontaneous entertainment!
Snack Attack Party Loft Tickets include all-you-can-eat popcorn, Goldfish crackers, chocolate chip cookies + soda and water. Party Lofts feature dedicated restrooms, sleek bar area, multiple large flat-screen televisions, upgraded stadium seating and a variety of seating locations for business outings and families. Individual tickets can be purchased in the party loft.
- Minimum Purchase: 2 Tickets / Maximum Purchase: 40 Tickets
Private Lofts include private restrooms, modern appointments, dedicated attendant, and upgraded stadium seating.
- 8 tickets
- 10 tickets
Field Boxes include prime mid-field location, upgraded stadium seating, large flat-screen television.
- 4 tickets
Field Box Birthday Party Package Celebrate a birthday at Monster Jam! With tickets for 4, cupcakes and soft drinks included – make this a birthday to remember.
- 4 tickets
For more information email [email protected].
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced for all events at State Farm Stadium. State Farm Stadium strongly recommends fans to not bring any bags, however the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one (1) gallon freezer bag. Please review the complete bag policy by clicking here.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except for documented service animals)
- Bags that do not meet NFL guidelines (must be clear and less than 12” x 12” x 6” in size)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ or with a non-sport message
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – glass bottles, cans and thermoses
- Cameras with professional lenses (larger than 8 inches) and tripods/monopods
- Chewing tobacco
- E-cigarettes/Vaporizer Pens
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent in a public setting
- Coolers of any kind
- Food (except for children under the age of two years old)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers of any kind (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks” and brooms
- Seat Cushions except those which are one piece and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas
- Golf carts, skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Unmanned aircraft systems (drones, etc.)
- Video Cameras (single purpose)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
For more infomration on Prohibited Items, click here.
Wheelchair assistance is available to guests upon entry into the stadium and is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for wheelchair assistance can be made by asking a stadium staff member or by visiting a Guest Services Office located near Sections 104, 123, 417 and 448.
The stadium will provide wheelchairs and a staff member to escort guests to their seats, but it is requested that mobility impaired patrons be accompanied by another adult in their party. Upon arrival at the seating location, guests are required to surrender wheelchairs to stadium staff.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Code of Conduct
State Farm Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our staff will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Failure to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain 6’ physical distancing. Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking while in your seat.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.