- Oct. 2 Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
It’s time to fire up the engines again as the most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today roars back into Arizona for another high-octane weekend event at State Farm Stadium on Saturday October 2nd welcoming back guests at 100% full capacity.
Additional Ticket Information
Limit 8 tickets per transaction.
Rev up your Monster Jam experience with Premium Seating!
With exclusive packages including Birthday Party Celebrations, Snack Attack Seats and Private Loft spaces, we've got just what you're looking for. For more information on pricing and availablity, email [email protected]
Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols
First, and most importantly, the health and safety of all guests in State Farm Stadium is paramount.
- Increasing sanitization of high touch point areas including door handles, hand rails, and elevator buttons
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
- Implemented a cashless environment to decrease physical contact with fans
- Added a Isolation Area for employees and fans who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms after entering the stadium
Feld Entertainment Fan Health Promise
As the pandemic recovery progresses, Monster Jam is monitoring changes to government mandates, public health guidelines and industry standards and is working closely with our venue partners to adjust protocols for the safety and wellness of guests based on state and local requirements. For details about Monster Jam’s Ultimate Lineup for Fan Wellness, please go here.
The CDC recommends that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear face masks while indoors.
- The policy applies to all persons 2 years of age or older.
- It is recommended that face coverings:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face.
Clear Bag Policy
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will be enforced for all events at State Farm Stadium. State Farm Stadium strongly recommends fans to not bring any bags, however the following will be permitted: One clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a standard one (1) gallon freezer bag. Please review the complete bag policy by clicking here.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except for documented service animals)
- Bags that do not meet NFL guidelines (must be clear and less than 12” x 12” x 6” in size)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ or with a non-sport message
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – glass bottles, cans and thermoses
- Cameras with professional lenses (larger than 8 inches) and tripods/monopods
- Chewing tobacco
- E-cigarettes/Vaporizer Pens
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent in a public setting
- Coolers of any kind
- Food (except for children under the age of two years old)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers of any kind (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks” and brooms
- Seat Cushions except those which are one piece and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas
- Golf carts, skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Unmanned aircraft systems (drones, etc.)
- Video Cameras (single purpose)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
For more infomration on Prohibited Items, click here.
Wheelchair assistance is available to guests upon entry into the stadium and is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for wheelchair assistance can be made by asking a stadium staff member or by visiting a Guest Services Office located near Sections 104, 123, 417 and 448.
The stadium will provide wheelchairs and a staff member to escort guests to their seats, but it is requested that mobility impaired patrons be accompanied by another adult in their party. Upon arrival at the seating location, guests are required to surrender wheelchairs to stadium staff.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Code of Conduct
State Farm Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park and throughout our parking areas. Our staff will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Failure to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain 6’ physical distancing. Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking while in your seat.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson; Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson; Max-D driven by Tom Meents; Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny; Monster Energy driven by Todd LeDuc; El Toro Loco driven by Armando Castro; Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Cynthia Gauthier; Bakugan Dragonoid driven by Camden Murphy; Jurassic Attack driven by Paul Jensen; Vendetta driven by Mike Christensen.
Truck and driver line-up subject to change.