Section 7 Basketball Tournament
- June 18 Friday 10:30 AM
- June 19 Saturday 7:00 AM
- June 20 Sunday 7:00 AM
Section 7 Basketball Tournament is where the next generation prove themselves. The 150 best high school teams in the Western United States play in front of 400+ Division 1 coaches under the roof of State Farm Stadium.
- Box Office: 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Carparks Open: 9:30am
- Box Office: 10am-10pm
- Doors: 10:30am
- Carparks Open: 6:00am
- Box Office: 6:30am-10pm
- Doors: 7am
- Carparks Open: 6:00am
- Box Office: 6:30am-5pm
- Doors: 7am
Enhanced Health and Safety Protocol
First, and most importantly, the health and safety of all guests in State Farm Stadium is paramount.
- Requiring face coverings for all employees and guests
- Increasing sanitization of high touch point areas including door handles, hand rails, and elevator buttons
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the stadium
- Rearranged check-in and break areas to increase physical distancing
- Implemented a cashless environment to decrease physical contact with guests
- Implemented a minimum of three empty seats and at least one row of separation between all available seat groupings
- Requiring health screening and temperature checks for all employees
- Placed signage inside and outside the stadium to remind everyone to stay physically distant
- Reduced elevator capacity
- Modified sinks and restroom stalls to encourage physical distancing
- Added a Isolation Area for employees and guests who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms after entering the stadium
Guest Health Promise
All guests must agree that neither they will attend the Section 7 Basketball Tournamnet if any one or more of the following is true on the day of:
- Within the prior 14 days, they have tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- Within the prior 14 days, they have traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are face coverings required?
Yes. Face coverings are required for all in attendance with the exception of children under the age of 2 years.
Will face coverings be provided?
State Farm Stadium strongly encourages all attendees to bring their own face covering however disposable masks will be available for those who do not have appropriate face coverings.
What preventative steps is the stadium taking against COVID-19?
At State Farm Stadium, the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
- Encouraging Social Distancing
- Please observe 6’ of distance between guests.
- Please observe floor sticker in any areas where applicable.
- Please sit only in assigned, ticketed seats.
- Limiting the Number of Event Attendees
- The stadium has implemented social distancing guidelines by designating assigned seating for the event and decreasing the number of event attendees.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- The stadium has implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization processes throughout the stadium including in the seating bowl and stadium restrooms.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All stadium staff and event attendees will wear face coverings.
What additional precautions should guests take?
- Check yourself for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Stay home if you are sick or showing any signs or symptoms.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Individuals at higher risk for severe illness should consider not attending.
Is parking free?
No. Parking is $5 each day with in/out privileges. Please respect physical distancing in parking lots and when entering the stadium.
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.