Super Bowl LVII
Kansas City Chiefs v. Philadelphia Eagles
Welcome to Super Bowl LVII at State Farm Stadium! Chiefs and Eagles fans, only one result is left to be settled: Which team will lift the Lombardi Trophy at midfield of State Farm Stadium on Sunday, February 12th?
Kickoff: 4:30 PM MST
Stadium Gates Open: 12:30 PM MST
Gameday Experience: 12:30 PM MST
Parking Lots: 11:30 AM MST
As the official hospitality partner of the NFL, On Location gives you guaranteed access to premium tickets, exact seat locations, and all-inclusive pregame experiences inside the security perimeter. On Location brings you up close and personal with NFL Legends and gets you down on the field to celebrate like the Super Bowl Champions after the game. Plus, On Location guests can enjoy the most exclusive VIP access with ELITE upgrades for State Farm Stadium suites.
Super Bowl Ticket Packages Available Now
Download NFL OnePass for your exclusive access and information hub. NFL OnePass gives you access to all event information, gives you the chance to get involved with an array of activities, and is your go-to guide for Gameday! Please note that NFL OnePass is required to participate in any interactive games on site. For any questions about the app, please contact OnePass@NFL.com.
ACCEPTING AND TRANSFERRING MOBILE TICKETS
Whether you need to access your tickets, accepting ticket transfers or transfering tickets to another fan, the NFL OnePass Mobile App has step-by-step instructions to assist.
Entry and Security Procedures
Security screening in and around State Farm Stadium will be significantly heightened for Super Bowl LVII. To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the stadium, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Visit nfl.com/allclear for more details.
All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into the stadium.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any bags to the Super Bowl, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Clutch bags,4.5" x 6.5" or smaller, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to: purses or bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5", coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags/draw strings that are not clear or exceed 12" x 6" x 12", luggage of any kind, computer bags, binocular cases and camera bags, and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. The NFL reserves the right to prohibit any item at deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Backpacks and briefcases
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Illegal substances
- Laptop Computers, iPads, Tablets, Computers
- Laser lights and pointers
- Mace/pepper spray
- Motorized scooters, hover boards, skateboards, or any self-propelled devices
- Motorcycle and Bicycle helmets
- Noisemakers and horns, Poles, sticks, missile like objects of any kind
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, cups, glass containers, and beverage containers of any kind
- Video recording devices, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices
- Containers of any type (aerosol cans, coolers of any size, bottles)
- Drones, Remote Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics of any kind
- Footballs, inflated balls, throwable sports equipment of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without the written consent from the NFL
- Firearms, weapons, knives and explosives
Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the stadium will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, State Farm Stadium, or the Arizona Department of Public Safety. The NFL, State Farm Stadium and the Arizona Department of Public Safety will not store prohibited or excluded items for spectators.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. Camcorders or similar video recording devices are not allowed. Binocular cases and camera bags must comply with the NFL Bag Policy.
Items purchased after passing through security on gameday will be allowed into the stadium.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of fans is greatly appreciated by the National Football League, State Farm Stadium and the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
SECURITY SCREENING FOR SUPER BOWL LVII BEGINS AT 12:30 PM MT AT ALL ENTRIES AND GATES.
General Fan Parking goes onsale January 30. All ticket purchasers can visit www.parksuperbowl.com to purchase parking passes for Gameday. Parking lots will open at 11:30 AM MT on Super Bowl Sunday. Tailgating is not allowed in any NFL managed locations. Parking reservations are only available to Super Bowl LVII ticket holders. Additionally, overnight parking is not available and all vehicles must exit by 4:00 AM MT.
Gameday Experience will host Super Bowl LVII ticketholders only on the State Farm Stadium campus prior to kickoff. Programming includes local entertainment, AFC and NFC pep rally zones, NFL Shop presented by Visa merchandise, food & beverage for purchase, the Gallery exhibit with the Vince Lombardi Trophy and the full collection of 56 Super Bowl Rings.
Gameday Experience Attractions List
A Super Bowl LVII game ticket is required to access Gameday Experience at State Farm Stadium.
With the most up to date information, ParkSuperBowl.com/FAQs provides answers to general questions regarding General Mobility Assistance and Accessible Parking. Mobility Assistance information can be found under FAQ 3 and Accessible Parking Information can be found under FAQ 4.
Guest Service Representatives are available to answer questions via call and email during the standard business hours of 9 AM to 5 PM EST / 7 AM to 3 PM MT.
- Mobility Assistance Customer Service: 888-745-1455
- Mobility Assistance Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Gameday, Sunday, February 12, Guest Service Representatives will hold live operation hours from 3 AM MT to Midnight MT.
NFL OnePass gives you access to all Super Bowl LVII event information and is your go-to guide for Gameday! Please note that NFL OnePass is required to participate in any interactive games at Super Bowl Gameday Experience . Fans who download and register for the NFL OnePass app will also be entered for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Super Bowl LVII. Visit: nfl.com/onepass to download today!
Super Bowl Week
Stay on top of the latest news and updates on events happening during Super Bowl LVII week at NFL.com.
Connect with Us
Join the #SBLVII conversation on Twitter.
Tag @StateFarmStdm in your Instagram pics.
Connect with us and the NFL on Facebook.
Stay up-to-date with State Farm Stadium events, news and exclusive presale opportunities by joining the First In Line email.