The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
- Aug. 26 Monday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
The Rolling Stones are delighted to announce the rescheduling of their 2019 ‘No Filter’ North American tour in full. All the cities from the previous postponed shows are locked in with full details of 17 concerts announced today. The Glendale date at State Farm Stadium is rescheduled for August 26, 2019.
Stones No Filter will now kick off in Chicago with two shows, June 21 and June 25, then head for Ontario on June 29 followed by dates in Washington DC, Foxboro, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Houston, Jacksonville, a new show in New Orleans, Denver, Seattle, Santa Clara, Pasadena, Glendale and rounding up in Miami on August 31, 2019.
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood can’t wait to get back out on the road again bringing the ‘No Filter’ show for the very first time to American and Canadian fans. There will be classic hits such as ‘Sympathy For The Devil’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Brown Sugar’, ‘Miss You’, ‘It’s Only Rock N Roll’, as well as some special gems from their celebrated history.
Stones No Filter promoters Concerts West/AEG Presents are very pleased to have locked in Stones ‘No Filter’ in all the cities from the recently postponed shows. They wish to thank the Rolling Stones ticketholders for their patience in waiting for the new 2019 dates to be announced today.
Tickets sold for the original date will be honored, fans do not need to exchange their tickets. Those who cannot attend the rescheduled date can refund their tickets by accessing their Ticketmaster account. For transferred tickets, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets, once they have been transferred back.
Ticketmaster offers online support through their website.
Premium Seating Opportunities Available
Each Premium Space inside State Farm Stadium is designed to provide the highest level of quality through easy access to comfortable appointments and contemporary furniture inside the private space – the best way to watch any event! Every Premium Seat ticket offers access to multiple upgraded experiences including:
- Exclusive access to Gila River Casinos Club Level amenities
- Private Club entrances
- Upscale and expanded food and beverage options
Available Premium Seating Options
- Leave all the planning to us! Rock out to The Stones in a Party Loft located on Loft Level, and receive complementary food, sodas, beer, wine and parking. Minimum Purchase: 2 Tickets
Rolling Stones Parking
Clear Bag Policy
State Farm Stadium will enforce a Clear Bag Policy for The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour.
The Clear Bag Policy strictly limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium is enforced for most events. Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any bags or purses if possible. The following will be permitted:
- Each fan may carry one bag of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" -OR- a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Fans may also carry a small clutch or wallet 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
For more information on Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Pre-game tailgating will be allowed within Sportsman’s Park carparks for The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour. Carparks open at 3:30pm and tailgating activities are allowed from when carparks open until 7:30pm only.
It is strongly encouraged that fans purchase parking in advance to coordinate tailgating activities. Parking can be purchased here.
Please respect fellow fans by only occupying one parking stall. Tailgating should take place directly behind your vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas only. You may not block other stalls, walkways or any aisle ways with tents, trailers, chairs, coolers or barbeques. Saving other parking spaces is not allowed at any time. Fans who want to tailgate together must arrive together. Sportsman’s Park carparks close one (1) hour after the event.
Prohibited Items | Video Recording Policy
In addition to the Prohibited Items list below, video recording devices, camcorders or iPads will not be allowed into the stadium for The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags not in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including “Selfie-Sticks”
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security