All fans who have reached their 2nd birthday are required to have a ticket to enter any event at State Farm Stadium. However, please note that certain shows, particularly those designed for children, may have different age policies. To determine if your child requires a ticket, please refer to the event listing page.
For Arizona Cardinals games, one (1) child who is less than two (2) years old can be granted complimentary access when accompanied by one (1) ticketed adult. To obtain a Lap Pass for the child, the adult should approach stadium security personnel after their own ticket has been scanned during entry.
To ensure the safety of all our guests, it is important to keep the aisles at State Farm Stadium clear and unobstructed during all events. Please comply with the directions provided by our Guest Services staff members as you approach the aisles.
State Farm Stadium and our partners strongly encourage the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. The stadium’s alcohol policies are:
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Guests in possession of outside alcoholic beverages will be ejected without refund.
- Arizona law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. NFL policy requires that all guests, regardless of age, are required to show valid ID when purchasing alcoholic beverages. Identification cards that appear to be fraudulent will be turned over to law enforcement officials. Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being 21, may be ejected.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages will conclude at the end of the third quarter of NFL games. Cut off times will be determined for other events on a case-by-case basis.
- There is a two-alcoholic beverage limit per transaction at all concession stands.
- Guests passing or providing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Stadium management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any person.
- Any guest showing signs of impairment and/or intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be removed from the stadium and subject to arrest.
- Stadium management reserves the right to change any of these policies at any time and without notice.
- Don’t drink and drive. Have a designated driver, use a ride share service or a cab. Don’t get behind the wheel.
For Arizona Cardinals Games additional policies include:
- During Arizona Cardinals games, alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the Family Sections, Alcohol-Free seating areas at Sections 114, 424 & 432.
- Alcohol Sales will continue on Club Level (1) hour post-game for Club and Loft Level guests only.
State Farm Stadium welcomes guide, signal, and service animals to accompany fans who require their assistance. However, please note that pets or any other animals are not allowed inside the stadium.
Arizona Sports And Tourism Authority (AZSTA)
The Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (AZSTA), owners of State Farm Stadium, is a Municipal Corporation dedicated to enhancing Arizona’s economy and the community's quality of life through the development of professional and amateur sports facilities, the attraction of entertainment, sporting, and business events, and through tourism promotion. AZSTA was created through an Act of the State Legislature (SB 1220) and referred to the voters of Maricopa County (Proposition 302), which was approved by the voters on November 7, 2000. AZSTA oversaw the design and construction of the stadium which was completed in August 2006. AZSTA is also responsible for distributing public funds generated by a tax on hotel beds and rental cars to additional stakeholders identified in Proposition 302, namely, youth and amateur sports, tourism promotion and Cactus League baseball. For more information, visit www.az-sta.com.
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management—delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention, and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues.
If you encounter car troubles during an event at State Farm Stadium, raise the hood on your vehicle and call 623-433-7156. A service vehicle will be dispatched to help resolve the situation or assist in contacting a local repair service.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are available in all public restrooms located throughout State Farm Stadium.
Bag Policy & Restrictions
The Clear Bag Policy strictly limiting the size and type of bags permitted into the stadium is enforced for most events. Fans are strongly encouraged not to bring any bags or purses. For more information on the Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Banners / Signs
All signs and banners must adhere to the following guidelines for stadium events:
- Signs may not be commercial, political, obscene in nature, or displayed in a way that obstructs other fans' views of the event or scoreboards/advertising signage.
- Signs must be made of paper or lightweight cloth-like material and cannot utilize wood, metal, or similar materials for support.
- The maximum dimensions of a sign are three (3) feet by two (2) feet.
- Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere within the stadium.
Any signage not permitted within Sportsman's Park or inside the stadium will be disposed of by stadium security, unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle.
Some stadium events have a stricter signage policy that will be found on the event listing page.
Bottles & Cans / Outside Beverages
Cottle, can, thermos or beverage container of any type are not permitted inside the stadium. Fans are allowed one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) bottle of water. No soda, flavored water or sports drinks are permitted. Parents with small children may also bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside the stadium.
Cameras / Video Recorders
Guests may bring personal still-photo cameras to capture the special moments at State Farm Stadium. Feel free to ask any stadium staff member to snap a picture of your group.
Tripods, mono pods, “selfie sticks”, GoPros, and cameras with a lens longer than 6” (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into the stadium (subject to change per event). Video and movie cameras are NOT permitted into State Farm Stadium without proper media credentials. Photos cannot be used for any commercial purpose.
Cardinals Team Shop
The Team Shop at State Farm Stadium is open throughout the year, with daily operating hours from Monday to Saturday, 10AM - 6PM. On Cardinals gamedays, the store opens at 9AM, but access is only permitted to ticketed fans once the stadium gates open.
To reach the Cardinals Team Shop, you can access it either from the Plaza adjacent to Gate 2 or from the Main Concourse across from Section 132.
Cash to Card Kiosk
State Farm Stadium is a cashless venue. Cash is no longer accepted as a form of payment at any concession, parking, retail or ticket purchasing location. Fans may convert cash to a debit card by using a Cash-to-Card kiosk located throughout the stadium. Any remaining balance on the debit card can be used at locations where debit payments are accepted. Cash to Card Kiosks are located on Main Level (Sections 104, 123 & 136), Club Level (Sections 213 & 233), Loft Level (Sections 318, 349, 418, 434, 446).
A traditional ATM is located at Section 124 for Arizona Cardinals games.
Cashless Stadium Experience
The Cardinals and State Farm Stadium have transitioned to a cashless stadium ensuring contactless options for food, beverage, and merchandise purchases. In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale will offer tap payment options including Apple, Google, and Samsung pay. State Farm Stadium also offers cash to card ATMs to convert cash to a universally accepted debit card.
Cell Phone Charging Stations
State Farm Stadium and the Arizona Cardinals offer Portable Charging Banks for fans to rent on event day. Portable Charger kiosks are located on the Main Level (Sections 104, 123 & 136), Club Level (Sections 213 & 233), Loft Level (Sections 318 & 349) and Terrace Level (Sections 418, 434 & 446). Fans can rent portable chargers that they are able to take back to their seats to continue enjoying the game. Once done with the charger, fans return it back to any kiosk in the stadium and will receive a Charging Summary outlining their usage and final cost for renting. Guests with any questions regarding the portable chargers and how to rent one should proceed to the nearest Guest Services Booth.
The use of chewing tobacco is prohibited inside State Farm Stadium.
Child Locator Wristbands
Young fans are encouraged to stop by a Guest Services Booth and pick up a Child Locator Wristband. The child’s ticket location or contact phone number can be written on the wristband in the event a child gets separated from their party. Guest Services Booths are located along the Main Concourse at Gate 1, Gate 2 and Gate 3, and Upper Concourse at Sections 417 & 448.
Code of Conduct (Arizona Cardinals)
The Arizona Cardinals are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans at State Farm Stadium, Sportsman’s Park, and throughout our parking areas. Our staff will promptly intervene to support an environment free from unruly or disruptive behavior including the following:
- Failure to comply with stadium policies, including any existing health and safety protocols, or those that may be implemented by the CDC, state/local officials, or NFL during the season.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects or trespassing onto the field or other restricted areas).
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement officers and/or all stadium team members.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans, players, officials, staff, or any guest.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer when appropriate with the flow of the game.
- Foul, abusive, offensive language, or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with any of the Parking or Tailgating Guidelines.
- Sitting in a location other than one’s ticketed seat or failure to produce their ticket when requested by staff.
- Obscene/indecent clothing, displays of affection or other behavior not appropriate in a public setting.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only- vaping and chewing tobacco are prohibited. The use of marijuana is illegal within State Farm Stadium and Sportsman’s Park per Arizona Revised Statute 36-2851.8a.
- Entering the stadium with any item on the State Farm Stadium Prohibited Items List.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, or illegal merchandise sales.
- Unauthorized transmission of accounts or descriptions of the game or event, including play-by-play data. Season ticket members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or the persons occupying their seats. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations.
Compliments & Concerns
Craft Culinary Concepts
Craft Culinary Concepts, the official food and beverage provider for State Farm Stadium, is committed to delivering exceptional dining experiences at every event. From classic stadium favorites made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients, to specialty items designed to satisfy even the most discerning palate, we take pride in offering the finest culinary options throughout the stadium concession areas.
Whether you're craving traditional stadium fare or looking to indulge in something unique, Craft Culinary Concepts is dedicated to creating lasting memories of your visit to State Farm Stadium through our outstanding food and beverage offerings.
Note: Craft Culinary Concepts' menu and offerings may vary depending on the event. Please check the stadium's concessions information for specific details.
The use of drones, unmanned aircraft vehicles, or any remote-controlled aircraft on State Farm Stadium property, including parking lots, is strictly prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices will result in immediate ejection from the area and potential law enforcement intervention.
E-Cigarettes / Vaporizer Pens
E-cigarettes and vaporizer pens are prohibited inside State Farm Stadium.
Elevators are located near the three (3) public and two (2) Gila River Casinos Club Entrances. Priority for use of the elevators is given to our guests with disabilities.
The location and availability of elevators are:
- BetMGM Gate 1 – Access to all levels. This elevator may be momentarily held during pregame, halftime, and postgame for team movements.
- Gila River Casinos Club West – Access to Gila River Club Level and Loft Level
- Hyundai Gate 2 – Access to all levels
- Gila River Casinos Club East – Access to Gila River Club Level and Loft Level
- Bud Light Gate 3 – Access to all levels
In case of an emergency, fans should locate the nearest stadium teammate or visit a Guest Services location within the stadium. To report any conduct concerns, fans should text the Gameday Text Message Hotline at 623-400-2210 along with their section, row, and seat numbers. Stadium Staff will confirm your message and respond appropriately.
Escalators are located adjacent to the three (3) public and two (2) Gila River Casinos Club Entrances. The escalators located directly inside Gates 1 & 3 allow fans access to the Club Level and Terrace Concourse, and escalators located at Gate 2 only provide access to the Terrace Concourse.
Elevators at Gila River Casinos Club West and Gila River Casinos Club East entrances are reserved for Club and Loft ticket holders and access the Club Level only.
For Arizona Cardinals games, escalators will run in the upwards direction through the first half of an event and change to the downward direction during the second half of the event to speed exiting at the conclusion of the event.
Employment & Fundraising Opportunities
For those interested in full-time, part-time or seasonal employment as part of our team, a listing of open positions can be found on the Employment page.
12 family restrooms are located throughout the stadium. All family restrooms are outfitted with baby-changing tables and are ADA compliant. Family restrooms are located on the Main Concourse near Sections 102, 114, 124 & 136, Club Concourse at Sections 204, 219, 230 & 247 and Terrace Concourse at Sections 404, 421, 435 & 454.
Family Friendly Information
All men’s, women’s and family restrooms at State Farm Stadium are equipped with baby changing stations.
Entry Process & Ticketing Information for Children
- Security Screening – See page 19 of the Arizona Cardinals A-Z Guide for additional information on Security Procedures.
- NFL Bag Policy – See pages 8 & 10 of the Arizona Cardinals A-Z Guide for additional information.
- Ticketing – Children 24 months of age or younger are permitted entry inside State Farm Stadium without a ticket provided they obtain a “lap pass” prior to entry. Adults can request a lap pass from stadium team members scanning tickets at the entrance gates. The child receiving the lap pass must be present when the pass is issued. There is a limit of one lap pass per adult game ticket.
Family Specific Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Bottles, Formula & Food Items – Must be unopened, carried in an approved size clear plastic bag and be accompanied by a child and/or infant under 2 years of age.
- Breast Pumps – Nursing Mothers can enter the stadium with breast pumps supplies at any gate. While breast pumps are not subject to the clear bag policy, they will be subject to search at the gates.
- Blankets and/or additional clothing – Subject to inspection at the gates.
- iPads and tablet devices (no laptop computers)
- Soft Pack Coolers for Medical Needs
- Medications (i.e., epi pens, insulin, etc.) – Please email email@example.com or call 602-379-0101 for specifics.
- Cloth Baby Carriers – Subject to inspection at the gates.
- Diapers, Wipes, Creams
- Diaper Bags – for infant’s needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-379-0101 for specifics.
- Large Strollers are prohibited. State Farm Stadium allows smaller, umbrella-style strollers after proper inspection however, baby carriers cannot block aisles, rows, or seats.
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
Family Sections (Alcohol-Free)
There are three sections at State Farm Stadium in which alcohol is not permitted. Fans who hold tickets in Section 114, 424 & 432 will not be allowed to bring or consume alcohol in these areas.
Family restrooms are intended for the use of parents with small children and guests with disabilities, are outfitted with baby-changing tables and are ADA compliant. The family restrooms are located on the Main Level (near Section 102, 114, 124 & 136), Club Level (near Sections 204, 219, 230 & 247) and Terrace Level (near Sections 404, 421, 435 & 454.)
Food Allergies/Medical Food Needs
Gluten free food and beverage options are available at select concession stands, for a more descriptive list see pages 32-33 of the Arizona Cardinals A-Z Guide. If a guest has specific dietary/medical needs and must bring in special food items, they should contact: email@example.com or call 602-379-0101 prior to gameday for additional information.
Guest Services Programming
- Arizona Cardinals Kids Club - Become an official Arizona Cardinals Kids Club member and receive your Team Pack, plus opportunities to be on the field for the coin toss as a Kids Club Captain and get exclusive access at training camp opportunities. To sign up go to www.azcardinals.com/kidsclub.
- “Safe in the Seat” Child Locator Wristbands - Our young Cardinals fans are encouraged to stop by a Guest Services Booth and pick up a Child Locator Wristband as part of the Cardinals “Safe in the Seat” Program. The child’s ticket location and contact phone number can be written on the wristband in the event a child is separated from their party. Guest Services Booths are located on the Main Level (near Sections 104 & 123) and Terrace Level (Sections 417-448).
- Celebration/Birthday Buttons - Celebratory and Birthday buttons are available at all Guest Services Booths.
- Designated Driver - Responsible Fan Program (see page 11 of the Arizona Cardinals A-Z Guide for details)
- Diapers and Wipes - Changing materials for all ages and sizes are available at all Guest Services Booths.
- Sensory Room/Bags - Sensory sensitivities or challenges with sensory regulation are often experienced by individuals with autism, dementia, PTSD and other similar conditions. One of the major barriers for these individuals is sensitivity to over stimulation and noise, which is an enormous part of the environment at State Farm Stadium. A Sensory Room is located on the Main Concourse near the Guest Services Booth at Section 104. This sound-protected space includes sensory active wall displays, sensory toys, low lighting, bean bag chairs and sensory bags. Sensory bags can also be found at all Guest Services Booths throughout the stadium.
Privacy/Nursing Rooms are located on the Club Level in the elevator atrium at Section 230.
Family Sections / Alcohol Free (Arizona Cardinals)
For Arizona Cardinals games, there are three sections at State Farm Stadium in which alcohol is not permitted. Fans who hold tickets in Section 114, 424 & 432 will not be allowed to bring or consume alcohol in these areas.
If you require assistance during your visit to State Farm Stadium, fans should text the Gameday Text Message Hotline at 623-400-2210 along with their section, row, and seat numbers. Stadium Staff will confirm your message and respond appropriately.
First Aid Locations
First Aid locations are located along the Main Concourse near Sections 122 & 136 and Terrace Concourse near Sections 416 & 448. If immediate assistance is required, please engage stadium security or uniformed law enforcement officers.
Gates Opening Times
For NFL games, the gates to the stadium will open two (2) hours prior to the event. Gate opening times for State Farm Stadium major events and concerts will vary according to each event; please refer to the event listing page.
Guest Service Locations
Guest Service Locations are located along the Main Concourse at Gates 1 (Section 104), Gate 2 (Section 123) and a Mobile Desk at Gate 3. and Upper Concourse at Sections 417 & 448.
Some of the services available at these locations include: Lost & Found, Lost Children and Fans, Wheelchair check-in, and for Arizona Cardinals games, Safe in Seat Wristbands and Designated Driver-Responsible Fan Program.
Lost & Found
During an event, visit one of the Guest Services locations to inquire about misplaced or found items. After events, fans can fill out the Lost & Found form. Any unclaimed items after 30 days will be disposed of or donated to a charitable organization. The Arizona Cardinals and State Farm Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
State Farm Stadium has 88 newly upgraded Lofts (suites) providing the ultimate in premium experience.
For information about lofts for concerts, dirt shows, and soccer matches, please refer to the Premium Seating page. For more information on Lofts for Cardinals games, please call (602) 379-0102.
Merchandise locations are available throughout the stadium. Exact locations very per event, please connect with a Guest Services Representative upon arrival for the closest location. It is recommended that merchandise is purchased prior to the start of the event.
Motorized vehicles of any type are not permitted on sidewalks or on exterior plaza areas of State Farm Stadium. Motorized vehicles include, but are not limited to cars, trucks, mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, and ATV’s. All motorized vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces.
Noise Making Devices
Musical instruments or any noise-making devices are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, air horns, cowbells, whistles, and vuvuzelas.
Nursing Mothers / Privacy Rooms
Privacy/Nursing Rooms are located on the Club Level in the elevator atrium at Section 230. Each Privacy Room is equipped with power outlets, seating, additional supplies, and a television tuned into the in-house feed or Arizona Cardinals game.
Nursing Mothers can enter the stadium with breast pumps supplies at any gate. While breast pumps are not subject to the clear bag policy, they are subject to search at the gates.
For Arizona Cadinals games, an open captioning service is in use for the stadium public address system. Open captioning is displayed below the stadium’s north and south video boards. In addition, open captioning is available via smartphones which are available free of charge at the Gate 1 Guest Services location (across from Section 104).
For more information in advance of a Cardinals game day, please contact the Cardinals Ticket Office at (602) 379-0102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Farm Stadium offers a variety of premium seating options including Private Lofts, Party Lofts, Field Boxes, Club Cabanas and Club Seats offering full-service catering, dedicated entrances, and many other amenities. All State Farm Stadium premium seating tickets include access to the exclusive Gila River Casinos Club Level.
For information about lofts for concerts, dirt shows, and soccer matches, please refer to the Premium Seating page. For more information on Lofts for Cardinals games, please call (602) 379-0102.
The following items are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed through security and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bag not in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sport drinks and flavored water not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses
- Chewing tobacco
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens
- Folding Chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- GoPro cameras
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including "Selfie-Sticks"
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
State Farm Stadium encourages all of our guests to reduce, reuse and recycle. Recycling containers are located throughout all areas and levels of the stadium for guests to dispose of any recyclable materials including plastic, glass and aluminum. Recycling containers are also located outside the stadium, adjacent to parking areas and by stadium gates. Please check signage on recycling containers to ensure you are recycling the proper items.
State Farm Stadium has a no re-entry policy. Ticketed guests who leave the building are not permitted to re-enter with a previously scanned ticket.
For Arizona Cardinals Games, the Club and Loft Levels are exclusive to Club and Loft level ticket members. All members must have a valid game day ticket for entry to either of these levels. When leaving the Club or Loft Levels, the season ticket member must scan their game ticket to exit the appropriate level. To re-enter the Club or Loft Levels, the season ticket member will scan their game ticket back into the specific area.
To accommodate fans with limited mobility or in wheelchairs without the specific ticket for such seats, their ticket along with a companion ticket may be exchanged for the proper seating area at the Ticket Office prior to entry, or Guest Services booth located at Gates 1, 2 and 3. These seats are limited in number and are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
There are 50 restrooms located throughout State Farm Stadium. All men, women and family restrooms are ADA accessible and equipped with a baby-changing table.
Retractable Roof Movement
The position of the roof at State Farm Stadium will be determined on game/event day.
For Cardinals games, fans can call the Cardinals Roof Hotline at 623-433-7663 to find out if the roof will be open or closed.
RV parking is allowed at State Farm Stadium on event days only in the designated oversized parking lot. Overnight parking is not permitted.
For Arizona Cardinals games, the only oversized parking area is Lot F which opens 4 hours and 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Each oversized vehicle must have a valid Lot F Oversized Vehicle mobile parking pass for access and is valid for one (1) parking space and one (1) vehicle only. Maximum parking space length is 45 feet.
The exclusive event staffing partner of State Farm Stadium, S.A.F.E. Management, is recognized as a pioneer in the event staffing industry.
Scoreboard Messages (Arizona Cardinals)
Send someone a personalized scoreboard greeting during an Arizona Cardinals home game. For more information, please visit AZCardinals.com.
Note: Space is limited and can sell out quickly. All requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to gameday. All proceeds benefit Cardinals Charities.
See Something, Say Something
The If You See Something, Say Something campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline team members in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you See Something, Say Something! To report suspicious activity, see the nearest Guest Experience Representative or Security team member or text the Gameday Text Message Hotline at 623-400-2210.
State Farm Stadium has one Sensory Room available for fans with sensitivities or challenges with sensory regulation. This sound-protected space includes sensory active wall displays, sensory toys, low lighting, beanbag chairs, and sensory bags. The Sensory Room is located on the Main Concourse near the Guest Services Booth at Section 104.
Skateboarding / Rollerblading
Skateboarding and rollerblading is not permitted within State Farm Stadium, Tillman Plaza or Sportsman’s Park. Roller Shoes, athletic shoes with retractable wheels, are also not allowed.
Smoking / Vaping / Chewing Tobacco
Smoking is only allowed in designated locations at State Farm Stadium. Smoking in a non-designated area will result in ejection from the stadium without refund. E-cigarettes or vaporizer pens are not permitted inside State Farm Stadium. Use of marijuana is illegal within State Farm Stadium and Sportsman’s Park per Arizona Revised Statute 36-2851.8a.
Designated smoking areas on the Main Concourse are located at Gate 2 and outside the exit doors at Sections 102 and 137. Guests on the Club, Loft and Terrace Levels can proceed to designated smoking locations on the North entry/exit Ramp. Guests smoking outside the stadium must remain 20 feet away from any entry/exit doors.
For Arizona Cardinals games, the only smoking sections are located at Gate 2 and North Ramp.
Solicitation / Literature
Guests should be aware that the distribution of business cards, commercial advertising, flyers, handbills, leaflets, posters, stickers or any other written, printed and/or painted materials is prohibited at State Farm Stadium and throughout Sportsman’s Park. Any guest who persists in solicitation while on State Farm Stadium property will be subject to ejection or, as necessary, arrest.
Standing (Arizona Cardinals)
Fans that enter State Farm Stadium are asked to enjoy the game from the comfort of the seat they are ticketed for. Please keep in mind that when you stand, you block the view of other fans behind you. It is not the Cardinals’ intent to limit fan’s enjoyment of the game and cheering after great plays, but continuous standing or standing on seats will not be tolerated. Loitering or standing to watch the game on the Main and Upper Concourse Levels outside of the seating bowl is not permitted. Loitering or standing at the tops of aisles and behind ADA seating on Club Level is also prohibited. Please follow directions of ushers and security.
State Farm Stadium welcomes guests with strollers. Stroller use should not inhibit pedestrian movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other fans. Larger strollers should be checked at the nearest Guest Services Booth with the exception of Arizona Cardinals games.
Official Arizona Cardinals team merchandise is available at the Team Shop near section 123 on the Main Level. The Team Shop is open on game days for ticket members and non-game days for all. On game days, there are additional merchandise stands on the Main Level (near Sections 101, 104, 112, 115, 120, 127, 135 & 137), Club Level (near Sections 217 & 232) and Terrace Level (near Sections 408, 423 and 439). For more information, call the Cardinals Team Shop at 623/433-7600 or visit the Official Team Shop website at shop.azcardinals.com.
Tickets / Ticket Office
Tickets to all State Farm Stadium events, including Arizona Cardinals home games, are digital and can be purchased online at SeatGeek.com.
For help with digital ticketing please visit azcardinals.com/digitaltickets.
The State Farm Stadium Ticket Office is located on the north side of State Farm Stadium and open Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM as well as in advance of major events prior to door time. The Ticket Offices does not accept cash. Tickets for all stadium events can be purchased online at SeatGeek.com.
Ticket Re-Sale / Scalping / Buyer Beware
The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at State Farm Stadium and throughout Sportsman’s Park. Guests that purchase tickets from someone other than the State Farm Stadium Ticket Office, the Arizona Cardinals, or SeatGeek do so at their own risk. State Farm Stadium and Arizona Cardinals are not responsible for invalid tickets and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider.
The only area where resale of tickets is permitted is in the designated “free speech” area that is adjacent to the Desert Diamond Arena on the northside of Maryland Ave.
Tailgating (Arizona Cardinals)
Sportsman's Park is the perfect place for pre-game tailgating with fellow fans. To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Tailgating activities are only allowed in the carparks, beginning from when they open.
- Please respect other fans by occupying only one parking stall. Tailgating activities should take place directly behind your vehicle. Blocking other stalls, walkways, or aisle ways with tents, trailers, chairs, coolers, or barbeques is not permitted.
- Please use above ground weights for your tents, rather than ground stakes.
- Saving other parking spaces is not allowed at any time. Fans who want to tailgate together must arrive together.
- Sportsman's Park carparks close one (1) hour after the event.
It is important to note that tailgating for Arizona Cardinals games in Sportsman's Park or Team controlled parking areas is intended for game day ticket members only. Tailgating after the game has begun or post-game is not permitted. For more detailed guidelines, please refer to Arizona Cardinals Tailgating Guidelines.
Main Level: Sections 113, 115, 122, 124, 135 & 136.
Club Level: Sections 207, 216, 234 & 241.
Terrace Level: Sections 406, 418, 421, 433, 437 & 451.
Hydration Stations are located outside of stadium security checkpoints at each main gate free of charge.
Guests are also allowed to bring in one (1) factory sealed, non-frozen 500ml (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water. (Sports drinks or Flavored Water are not permitted.)
Guests are not permitted to bring firearms or any other weapons inside State Farm Stadium. In accordance with Arizona House Bill 2457, law enforcement officials attending an event are permitted to bring a firearm inside the stadium if he/she is in compliance with the Arizona peace officer standards and training board requirements.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access provided throughout State Farm Stadium lets you stay connected on gameday. To enhance your gameday experience, download the Cardinals Mobile App (azcardinals.com/app) and connect to Stadium Wi-Fi for exclusive features like; live video game feeds and NFL Redzone. Follow these instructions on gamedays at the stadium to connect:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your wireless device
- Connect to Stadium Wi-Fi, powered by Cox (no password)
- Enjoy the experience
Wheelchair Assistance (Event Day)
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point. Upon arrival, guests may request an escort by locating the nearest Guest Experience Representative or visiting the Guest Services locations at Sections 104, 123, 417, or 448. The service is available to and from the entry gates and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff and wheelchair will not remain with you during the event. When exiting the stadium, guests will be brought to the exterior glass doors on the stadium's main Concourse Level. All requests for wheelchair escorts are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. A short wait time may be required.